This was another part of my Mexican-themed meal. I realize, it doesn’t exactly go… but I really wanted to see if I could do it. I think it turned out well!
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonaise
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped chives
Steps: this is what I did without a food processor. If you have one, you can click here for the original recipe
- preheat oven to 425
- in a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayo, and onion
- use a mixer/beater to mix it all together
- add in red pepper and chives and continue mixing (the recipe says to gently fold them in, but I just continued on with the mixer)
- spoon the entire mixture in to a casserole dish and place in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until slightly browned.
I served this with chips, but had I been less lazy, I would have cut some bell peppers into make shift scoops for a healthier option.